Our employees are the centrepiece of our company.
Only by deploying motivated and qualified employees can we successfully master the many different challenges of the present and the future and achieve our demanding corporate objectives.
sanotact GmbH values its employees as the company's most important resource. Our employees are accustomed to taking the initiative and bearing responsibility. That guarantees fast decision making processes and with it one of the foundations of our success.
sanotact as employer
Our employees achieve demanding goals and in that way jointly frame the success of sanotact GmbH.
We offer our employees:
- With us they every day look forward to new challenges and experiences in contact with our customers as well as in dealing with our products.
- In our divisions and departments we work with considerable commitment in well structured and well harmonised teams. Clear procedures as well as defined competencies are the basis for productivity and satisfaction.
- A pleasant work environment with good technical infrastructure and access by all employees to the intranet and internet promote communications amongst each other.
- Training courses for employees are an important means of maintaining and updating the necessary know-how. Determining each group's particular needs for training is regularly conducted and implemented in measures of personnel development adequate to their needs.
- In order to adequately respond to shifting demands, particularly in the sense of securing jobs and the workplace there are capacity related working hour rules. Besides basic flex time, for the technical divisions there are flexible opportunities of one-shift, two-shift and three-shift operations.
- The employee newspaper of our parent company DMK ("DMK Intern") provides regular information about the latest developments at sanotact and throughout the corporate group.
- As a modern instrument of work organisation in the course of recent decades personnel leasing has developed into a permanent component of personnel planning with growing importance and internal acceptance.
- Temporary work is also continuously and successfully used as an instrument of recruitment.
From our employees we expect:
- Willingness to confront the challenges of increasingly dynamic markets and competition.
- Appreciation of corporate values: Customer orientation, trust and reliability as well as professionalism.
- Active implementation of quality policies.
- Loyalty, fairness and mutual respect.
- Responsibility for assuming one's own tasks and in acting as a team.
- Entrepreneurial thinking.